Saturday, November 13, 2010

R - And a little about me

I am almost exactly 6 months older than my dear friend Sally, so that means I've already passed that dreaded 3-0 mark. I am a mom to four (mostly) fabulous children. AC is 4 1/2 and is the sweetest and most sensitive little man. HT is 2 1/4 and as fiesty and fun as possible. LS and AR are twin girls born 4 1/2 months ago. LS is like AC and AR is like HT already. My husband D and I have/will be celebrating the 7th anniversary in both August and December of this year.

With all this fun at home, I need a little help to stay only slightly insane, so I'm hoping this blog will help me stay just this side of the line. I'm currently trying to convince D that we need to move from our 2000 sqft house into a 240 ft travel trailer and travel the country road-schooling our little 'uns and seeing the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment