Sunday, November 14, 2010

R - Where to start?

So, after some thought, there are several things that I think are important for me to start immediately. But, because I don't want to get overwhelmed, while I am going to try to work on a couple things, but i will focus on doing ONE thing well.

This week, I've decided that I need to work on reading my scriptures everyday. Even if it's only a couple minutes, I need to take that time and DO it! The best way for me to be accountable for this is to post about it daily. I have started a blog here so I can post what I've read and what it means to me. Some days will be more meaningful that others, but hopefully this will help me build the habit of daily studying the scriptures for the meaning that they hold for me.

The other things that I think are important for me to work on, but won't be my focus just yet are: daily prayer, watching my diet and beginning to track my spending.

No comments:

Post a Comment